Stronghold Legends Workshop Competition
To celebrate yesterday’s launch of the Humble Care Package we’re organizing a new map competition for Stronghold Legends! With nearly 200 custom maps uploaded to the Steam Workshop page since launch we’re encouraging further legendary (re)creation by running another of our signature competitions. Send us your icy tundras, corrupted evil battlegrounds and magical kingdoms in the form of a custom Steam Workshop map and you could win a lifetime’s supply of Firefly Studios games! See YOUR missions, skirmish and free build maps and get them featured in a community spotlight video, on the official website and Firefly social media.
For your chance to win follow the below steps:
- Run Steam.
- Open the Stronghold Legends’ in-game Map Editor.
- Design your custom map.
- Save the map by clicking ‘File’ and ‘Save As’, naming it whatever you like.
- Publish to Steam Workshop by clicking ‘File’ and ‘Publish to Steam Workshop’.
- Write a short description for your map, add all the necessary tags that suit it and make sure you’ve selected the ‘Everyone’ option in the Visibility section.
- Click ‘Publish’ and check your map appears on the Legends Steam Workshop page.
- Send an email with a link to your custom map to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New to the Map Editor? Check out our new video tutorial!
Once all submissions are in we’ll select two custom maps as our winner and runner-up. The winner will earn themselves a lifetime’s supply of Firefly Studios games on Steam, sent everything we’ve released so far and all future titles! Meanwhile our honourable runner-up will be given a Steam code for the Ultimate Edition of Stronghold Crusader 2.
Please Note: We can only accept maps submitted between November 16th and November 29th. Maps submitted before or after these dates will not be considered for selection.