BUY NOW£3.49 / $5.99 / €3.99
It’s fun, deep, and bug-free82/100 - PC Gamer
The original castle sim, Stronghold HD allows you to design, build and destroy historical castles. Engage in medieval warfare against the AI in one of two single player campaigns or online with up to 8 players.
- Join the fight for medieval England as you drive back the forces of the villainous Wolf.
- Design and build your very own castle, with a working economy and brutal killing zones.
- Battle through 21 story-based missions, defending against enemy attack and dominating your foes.
- Besiege famous historical castles in unique game modes such as “Siege That!” or build to your heart’s content in the combat-free economic campaign.
- High resolution graphics allow you to view the entire map on a single screen.
PLEASE NOTE: These patches will not work with the Steam versions. Steam versions are updated automatically to the most recent version.
With 21 missions to test your mettle and four renegade lords to defeat, it is up to you to reunite medieval England and take back your lands from the treacherous Rat, Pig, Snake and Wolf. Missions range from breaking sieges and capturing enemy castles to raising gold and holding off enemy attacks. Also featured is a full economic campaign, tasking players to gather resources and build weapons within the time limit.
With new high resolution graphics you have more control over your soldiers than ever before. The new HD battlefield view allows you to zoom out and play in real-time, with the whole map on one screen. Advance on the castle gates while flanking the enemy from behind, feign retreat and lead your foe into a deadly trap or just sit back and watch the destruction unfold.
- OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: 1.6GHz equivalent Intel or AMD processor
- Memory: 512MB RAM
- Video: 64MB video card with hardware Transform & Lighting
- Hard Drive: 2.5GB uncompressed free space
- Sound: DirectX 7 compatible sound card or higher
- Direct X: DirectX 9.0c (included) or higher
- Multiplayer: GameRanger software will be installed for mutiplayer matchmaking support