Half way across the galaxy with limited resources, a mega corporation looking over your shoulder and a ragtag crew expecting a pay cheque, it’s up to you to survive and turn a profit.
- Construct – Design your colony for cosmic warfare or interplanetary tourism with over 100 structures.
- Defend – Protect your colonists with Hovermines, laser turrets and the fearsome ‘Dogbot’.
- Train – Develop a cast of unique characters in cybernetics, nutrient extraction, bio-research and more.
- Explore – Discover uncharted worlds and increase your wealth and standing with Blackwater Industries.
- Steam Edition – Play through a new campaign and download custom maps via Steam Workshop.
You have a base to build and hostile alien threats to neutralise, but ignore your crew and the colony is doomed. Each colonist has a mind of their own, so keeping them safe, happy and alive is no easy feat. Nurture your crew and they’ll team up to protect your intergalactic empire, forget to pay them and you’d better post a guard at the reactor!
Created exclusively for Steam, this remastered version of Space Colony features a new bonus campaign, Steam Workshop support, achievements, trading cards and Steam Cloud for saved games. Space Colony: Steam Edition is the definitive version of the sci-fi base builder for fans of the original, the builder genre and the Stronghold series, with which it shares DNA in both gameplay and an irreverent sense of humour.
Also supported are settings for HD graphics unavailable in the original version, allowing players to view their entire base on a single screen! Detect alien life forms early and counter-attack before they get near your crew, keep an eye on all workers at once or harvest resources off-base while making sure everyone visits the colony psychologist.
OS: Windows® XP/Vista/7/8/10
Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 2 GB available space