We are looking for a Production Assistant to work on our upcoming online games. This is an entry level role with growth potential for the right person. The successful candidate will be super organised, self motivated, hard working and reliable, happy to work within a team or individually, enjoy responsibility and have the ability to take the initiative and go beyond the brief where needed.
- Have an encyclopaedic knowledge of the projects you are working on
- Liaise between programming, art and design to create new development tasks
- Create and monitor production schedules
- Coordinate closely with management and marketing
- Prioritise tasks according to the needs of production
- Maintain the product backlog to unsure tasks have the necessary detail, are still relevant to the project and allocated to the right people
- Monitor online servers to ensure availability and contact key personnel if necessary
- Take notes during meetings and ensure information is shared with relevant parties
- Work closely with QA to ensure completed tasks are tested
- Gather internal and external feedback
- Manage localisation to ensure text is tagged and translated
- Loads of other tasks as per the needs of the team
- Organised and methodical method of working
- Hard working, positive and problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- An objective and logical approach to decision making
- Good eye for detail to ensure that all information is accurate and correct
- Competence in relevant technology and a passion for the gaming industry
Experience within the games industry is not essential but an interest of being involved in the games industry is important.
Firefly Studios is a small, fun, dynamic, social team, ideal for fun, dynamic, social people who happen to be awesomely talented. We offer a creative and flexible working environment that allows its employees the freedom and opportunities to maximise their talent.
The position will be based at our office near Clapham Junction, London. All candidates must be currently based in the UK.
About Firefly Studios
Firefly Studios is an independent PC and mobile game developer specialising in strategy and MMO titles since 1999. Formed by Simon Bradbury and Eric Ouellette of Caesar and Lords of the Realm fame, the company has brought to market many high profile and commercially successful strategy games. These include the Stronghold series with lifetime sales of over six million units and Stronghold Kingdoms, which currently has over 6 million registered players from more than 100 different countries. Firefly has offices in the UK and US, with around 35 full and part-time staff. For more information visit our website at fireflyworlds.com or follow @fireflyworlds on Twitter.
168 Lavender Hill